Friday, March 1, 2013

ORIGINAL CUSTOM WATERCOLOR PORTRAIT of Your Child or Loved One (8x10 inch)

CUSTOM WATERCOLOR PORTRAIT of Your Child or Loved One (also your favorite Pet) - 8x10 inch Original Painting from your photograph reference:




I would love to do a watercolor painting of your child or loved one (also animals). You can choose 8x10 inch with a plain background or solid color background of your choice. For easier matting and framing I paint these on 8,3x11,7 inch (about A4) watercolor paper. I use artist quality paints and paper. 
I should have the painting complete within1-2 weeks depending upon current commissioned orders. Just attach a photo in email message to me here. Preferably close up with good lighting. The better your photo is, the better the painting will be. This listing is for a single child, just the head and neck, or head and shoulders. When the painting is complete I will contact you and send you a photo proof of the painting and pm the purchase info. 
My goal is to create a painting for you, of your beloved, that you will absolutely fall in love with! I try to capture the essence of the personality of your favorite furry friend, in watercolor. 
I'll be looking forward to seeing your Loved Ones!!

Artist (me) retains copyrights, and right to reproduce prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join In!
I would love to hear from you ...