Saturday, November 9, 2013

FURRY FRIEND Contest - Pet Of The Week # 1




Over on my Facebook Page I've invited my FB Fans and Followers to submit photos of their lovely pets.

Each week I will select a photo from a random number generator and I will do a unique Hand Painted Pet Portrait Artwork of your furry or feathery friend.



My art is now available as greeting cards. A wonderful christmas
gift for the merry season!  You can find them in the STORE
at the top of this page.
This weeks PET OF THE WEEK; I have decided to select more than one entries as a photo-reference.
Lauren Reigle-Gage and Wacko
Rocky Malteser Mix
Laura Gartlan and Alucard
(randomly selected from the 'first pet photo entry' and are hand drawn with watercolor washes):









Congratulations!

As a thank you to everyone that participated I am painting a exclusive and unique pet portrait of one photo reference that entered.  
Email me your mailing address at artinmyattic(at)gmail[dot]com if you can not post a photo to my FB Page.




Want to see the other great entries from this week.  
You can find them on my FB Art fan page, here: 
Art in my Attic - Original Watercolors and Acrylic Artwork


Thank you all for sharing your sweet furry love balls with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join In!
I would love to hear from you ...