Wednesday, December 4, 2013

***PET Portrait Model !*** Great Chance to become a Model for my Handdrawn Pet Portraits

***PET Portrait Model !***
√ Like Page √ Comment √ Share √ 

SHARE A PHOTO OF YOUR furry or feathery friend on My Wall:
You are invited to share a photo of your pet here on my Art in my Attic page.
I will randomly choose someone from the pictures posted. Be sure to check back, to see if you were selected.

Everyone who posts a photo gets the chance to be my next MODEL for my Original Pet Portrait Art, as a thank you for sharing.

Post your photo directly to the wall of this page so everyone can see it. (If you don't have the ability to post to the wall, you can still enter by email artinmyattic(at)gmail(dot)com Use Subject line: PET Portrait Model.

**Please share this post with your friends, so they get a chance to become a 'Model' for my artwork.**



Can't wait to see your love ball! 








PLEASE 'LIKE' AND 'SHARE' my Page with your friends!


More information about the *Pet Portrait* you find here: www.facebook.com/ArtInMyAttic.

Please message me at artinmyattic(at)gmail.com if you can't leave a comment below and want to take part in the photo competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join In!
I would love to hear from you ...