Tuesday, February 18, 2014

PET Portrait Model ! Fourth Round of 2014 Contest over on my FB Page


Hello Blogger Friends and secret Followers, 

for my Pet Portrait Model challenge over on my Facebook page, my Furry Studio Assistant and I decided to select more than one references from all the wonderful photo entries! :)

Over on my Facebook Page I have invited my FB Fans and Followers to submit photos of their lovely pet.

Photos will be selected randomly and I paint at least ONE unique handpainted Pet Portrait Artwork of your Furry Friend each week.

Find Information about my *Pet Portrait* photo competition, by following the Link: ArtInMyAttic!


PLEASE 'LIKE' AND 'SHARE' my Page with your friends!

The *PET PORTRAIT* Model OF this WEEK is 
# ONE: Bella The Blue Staffi

Bella The Blue Staffi; Pet Portrait painted with watercolors on paper




Congratulations!

As a thank you to everyone that participated I am painting one exclusive and unique pet portrait of all photo reference that entered.  
Email me your mailing address at artinmyattic(at)gmail[dot]com, if you can not post a photo to my FB Page.



Want to see the other great entries from this week.  
You can find them on my FB Art fan page, here: 

Thank you all for sharing photos of your sweet furry love balls with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join In!
I would love to hear from you ...