Friday, September 26, 2014

A Couple and a Balloon

Evening all - I call this a day! ;) 
Got a new request and this artwork gives a slight hint of the Portrait, since the real artwork is top secret and not to be shown before after christmas. 

To come tomorrow, The 'Three Cat Faces' is coming along nicely and I hope to have it finished, soon. I have another secret Pet Portrait painting on the table, I started with the composition and me think it works well now, it is going to be a nice one.
Im going off to browse the feed a little more. I wish you all a peaceful evening, until tomorrow, Good Night Lovely Folks. 


Mixed Media Art " A COUPLE and a Balloon " 
29,4 x 21 cm / aprox. 11 x 8 inches on paper
2014

*available*
Illustration ideal for Nursery Wall Deco!


A Couple and a Balloon, Mixed Media


Share if you like...
https://www.facebook.com/ArtInMyAttic



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join In!
I would love to hear from you ...