Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Original Festive Holiday Collection - Watercolor Art

Hello lovely folks, showing my latest paintings, they are all themed for winter and the upcoming festive holiday season. 
It 's all painted with watercolor on paper.

Have a wonderful day, ALL. If anyone does wish to inquire about ME painting a commission for You or for ordering a set of unique OOAK greeting cards, please leave me a message here!

CHRISTMAS COLLECTION Part I and Part II
By N.ROMANO
Watercolor 14,2 x 20,9 cm / aprox 6x8 inches on paper
All rights reserved N. Romano, Artist.
Sharing is welcome.

https://www.facebook.com/ArtInMyAttic


Original Festive Holiday Collection I

CHRISTMAS COLLECTION Part II
By N.ROMANO
Watercolor 14,2 x 10,4 cm / aprox 6x4 inches on paper 
All rights reserved N. Romano, Artist.
Original Festive Holiday Collection II


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join In!
I would love to hear from you ...