Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Legendary Pet Portrait Painting - from your photo - Competition over on my Facebook page, started!

The legendary Pet Portrait Competition started again!!!!!!

Please enter your photo over at my Facebook page, only! PLEASE click on the link to get to the Original shoutout and red the details.
PLUS EvErYoNe WhO Shares this shootout with their friends, gets a bigger chance to be portrayed, because another token - with their name on - enters the magic hat.
GOOD LUCK everyone!!

Don't forget to enter the competition!! Spread the word and share with your friends! Who would not want to be in the contest with a chance of being an amazing pet portrait model by Art in my Attic.

Pet Portraits by artist N.Romano


***ANNOUNCEMENT ***I haven't done a PET Portrait Model competition in a very long time; NOW it's time I will choose...
Posted by Art in my Attic - Original Watercolors and Acrylic Artwork on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join In!
I would love to hear from you ...