Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pet Portrait Model - We are Looking for You!

Now It is contest time and this is to help me reach more Friends and Followers! 
It is called the ...Legendary ArtInMyAttic FaceBook Pet Portrait Contest!! What will u win u ask???? A special spot in my Art Gallery, because I will paint a portrait of your pet (or if u are an animal - of yourself)! It is absolutely OOAK. You can see it with all the pictures posted here Art in my Attic - Original Watercolors and Acrylic Artwork
It is really easy to enter! I'm looking for New FaceBook Followers and Friends (u don't have to be a perfect Pet Model ... just play nice). Since my fave color is pink make sure that's the main color, too. The rules are simple to qualify. Please read them below:
1. The Pet-Model-Photo must be clear and of good quality to make a nice Portrait, later. A Face only, Head/Shoulder or a Full Body photo will be good please no half cut-off faces. Toys can be included, but is no must. U can add more to it if u would like but those things must be respected. Plus the main color should be pink (is not a must)!
2. You have from April 24th to 30th to get your photos submitted to me. Be sure to send them by PM or directly share to the post pinned to the top of my timeline.
3. U do not have to have a page to qualify. All humans & animals qualify!
4. When it comes to voting there are NO rules! Share any way u would like through any social media. Share Share Share to get more votes (just let me know, send me a link PLEASE)!

Competition runs until 8pm GMT THURSDAY April 30th, 2015. Winners announced on Sat. May 2nd, 2015!
***Disclaimer: Prize is Entering my Art Gallery as a Pet Model for ONE pet (sorry if u have to choose between numerous pets). A Portrait will be painted, but stays in me. *The Original artwork or a digital file can be Offered for sale, later. THIS is NOT a giveaway!



Pet Portraits https://www.facebook.com/ArtInMyAttic

Link to the Contest:
https://www.facebook.com/ArtInMyAttic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join In!
I would love to hear from you ...