Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pet Portrait painted from photo; now a COMPETITION over on my Facebook page.

The legendary Pet Portrait Competition started again!!!!!!

Please enter your photo under the Original Post of my Facebook page or send a mail to my email! PLEASE follow the Link to get to the Original shoutout and read the details.
PLUS EvErYoNe WhO Shares this shootout with their community, gets a bigger chance to be portrayed! And another token - with their name on - enters the magic hat, as a thank you for sharing.
GOOD LUCK everyone!!

Dont forget to enter the competition!! Spread the word and share with your friends! Who would not want to be in the contest with a chance of being an amazing pet portrait model by Art in my Attic !

Pet Portrait painting by artist N.Romano




No comments:

Post a Comment

Join In!
I would love to hear from you ...